Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goal #17 COMPLETED

Goal #17: Complete 7 home improvement projects this year

Project #1: Install wrap holder in cupboard
COMPLETED 1/8

Project #2: Update basement lighting
COMPLETED 5/19

Project #3: Fix back door latch and trim
COMPLETED 5/17

Project #4: Finish master bathroom
COMPLETED 5/19

Project #5: Replace bedroom shades
COMPLETED 6/1

Project #6: Touch-up deck paint
COMPLETED 5/5

Project #7: Paint repairs in office
COMPLETED 5/12

2 comments:

MrsMike said...

wait what was project #7?!

Jodie said...

Haven't decided yet. I'm sure something will break and need fixing. Oh wait...my oven, dishwasher and dryer are all on their last leg. Guess that will be #7. Oh and my "eat only from the pantry" goal will end right before I come to see you. I will be soooooo ready for a Whopper or Big Mac!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP