Coming off the "eat from the pantry" month, I thought it would be fun to start this month with the recipe challenge since I can buy ingredients soon (2/8). Today I'm trying a fellow blogger's recipe since I have the ingredients on hand. Send me your fav and you just might make the SEVEN list!
Recipe #1: Thai Chicken COMPLETED 2/1/11

AMAZING! Go to the link for the pic.
Recipe #3: California Classic Salad COMPLETED 2/4/11
Recipe #3: California Classic Salad COMPLETED 2/4/11
Recipe #4: Anytime Fruit Salad COMPLETED 2/4/11
Recipe #5: Mac N Cheese COMPLETED 2/5/11
Average. Recipe was on the Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup can.
Average. Recipe was on the Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup can.
Recipe #6: Nutella Brownies COMPLETED 2/5/11
OH. MY. WORD. Amazing! Only thing missing was vanilla ice cream.
Recipe #7: Grilled Chicken Paninis COMPLETED 2/27/11
A "Chef Drew" Original:
Grilled chicken
Bacon
Cheddar cheese
Foldover flatbread
Zing Sauce: I have no idea what was in it but it was AMAZING! My nephew Drew raided the fridge to find ingredients and made his own concoction. We dipped tortilla chips in it also. Totally forgot to take a pic until after we had devoured them.
1 comment:
I so saw that recipe and picture on a blog I read - which one???? Was it good???
Post a Comment