Absolutely.
I may not have accomplished all 21 goals but I certainly completed a whole lot of tasks I would have never even thought about if it weren't for this discipline. Thanks, Anna!
What I've learned:
- I am motivated by lists. Okay...maybe I already knew that.
- I love to travel. That may be my 2012 goal.
- I love to help others. The practice of selflessness keeps me balanced (another word I'm considering for 2012).
- I have a lot of time and money on my hands. And I will be accountable for that.
- I have a bigger capacity than I realized. My list was definitely challenging which at first was discouraging. But why make a goal that is easily attainable in your own strength? It leaves out God.
- I am task-oriented. Yeah, I already knew that, too.
- I was successful. I accomplished so many amazing things that would never have happened if I hadn't set up this challenge.
Not sure. Considering...
Words like: TRUST, BALANCE, PERSIST
Travel to: Florida, Texas, Rails to Trails around the country.
Reading Goals: all those hard copies that have stacked up. Plus all my NOOK luxuries.
So what's for sure?
Starting another blog to track the progress of whatever I decide.
1 comment:
This was really inspiring. Congrats on perseverance.
Post a Comment